Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Moving On

   I've decided to put the advice of a friend to use and move on. Finishing the current novella is more important than dwelling on the sales reports. Hopefully with enough good books out there people will be more likely to discover me. I've done that, read a book from an author I have never heard of before, Liked it and then promptly went out and bought everything they had ever written.
  So with renewed vigor I pounded out five thousand words last night. It may not sound like much but after the month I've been having it is triple what I'd been doing in a week. It's like the words just flowed from my fingertips. I love it when I get in the zone! I won't make the March 22 release date that I had been hoping for, but if I have more nights like that I'm sure it wont be too far off.
   Much love blogger friends
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment