Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Busy Bees Never Sleep

   At least it feels that way! In an effort to help others in their quest for success I have begun a new page and started featuring books. OH MY! I never thought I would get the response I did. To keep people from waiting months at a time for me to get to their book up I decided that opening a new page would be best.I can tack on a new one when ever I need to with minimal fuse and still have room for my weekly helpful articles and musings
   On the book front Jerrod and Riley are now in London and S**t is about to hit the fan. I'm having a hard time trying to remember the romance in all of this though. This is going to be a fun edit! I just hope my editor is up for the task!I hope to be done by the end of this month though. I know I've said that for two months but I'm really going to buckle down and get it done this month. I have to, it's get it done or go broke. Sales of Hailey have finally stopped, (Took it long enough) and Crimson's paltry two downloads a week isn't enough for even a proof read.
    Well all in all between kids, books and blogs I'm as busy as ever. Maybe I should think about a real job..... Okay thought about it, not in this life time!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment