Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

It is Done.

Today not only did I commission the cover for Crimson Fury but I have sent it in to the editor as well. I'll tell you what blogger friends, it's a scary thing indeed. It's almost like giving your child over to a stranger to watch for the day. My palms are sweaty, my stomach is in knots, I almost started to hyperventilate!Crimson Fury is my pride and joy. A year of my life went into the making of that book.
  My mother and friends keep telling me to have faith, that the stranger isn't an axe murderer and just might turn out to be Mister Rodgers. I sure hope so. Switching topics mid thought, For The Heart of a Shifter has gotten it's cover done today. I'm hoping to be done in time to have a release date of March 22,2012. We shall see. It's slow going at the moment last night for some reason the dialogue was killing me. I couldn't seem to make the two MC's play nice. He was an ass, she was a bitch. So I quit for the night hoping they would get along better today.
  Well off to continue the Children of Fury saga. May Crimson Fury come out just the way I hope it does, and Riley and Jerrod learn to be nice to each other!
  Much Love,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment