Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Finally a novella I can sink my teeth into

Well blogger friends, after many failed attempts I have finally found a novella I can stay attached to writing. It will complement the Children Of Fury series, tentatively titled The heart of a shifter. I plan on bringing in a few minor characters from Crimson and fleshing them out a bit before their bigger roles in the sequel. While the MC's will be new to the series they might reprise their roles in the next book as well. I'm working on a rough concept for Dark Crimson so I can add them in if I find a place for them. I can only hope that the novella will do well until I can finally get Crimson Fury fixed. Gonna need that money to further the Fury series. No more unedited text or crappy covers for Jade. Well back to writing.
 Much Love,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment