Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

My wild ride has Brought A bit of Sadness

It has been the busiest, most exciting roller coaster of a ride in the last month. The opening of Dark Dawn Creations, has taken the majority of my time the last three weeks. So much of it in fact, that sadly, the shut down of Noteworthy Releases is immanent. I've advertized in the only place I can think of for some one to take over, KDP forums, and no one has come forward.

I refuse to sell it to someone who will use it for their own advertising purposes and financial gain. Therefor, it will be closing sometime in the next few weeks. Noteworthy Releases has been like a child to me for the last six months, nurturing it and watching it grow. It is a sad day for me indeed to announce it's closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment