Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

IT'S HERE! FOR THE HEART OF A SHIFTER

Well it's done! For the Heart Of a Shifter is now live on Amazon! It seems like it's taken for ever to finally get here. The last few months have been grueling, but it has finally paid off. I think I'm going to take a break from Dawn Smith for a while and retreat into another world. No worries, Dark Fury Is still in the works, along with Serina's Promise.  In fact, Serina's Promise has the outline done and two chapters already written. Dark Fury is still in the meticulous planning stage it takes for that particular series.

But for now, take a stroll with Jerrod and Riley, meet some new characters, and maybe come to love some you didn't think you would. For any Nook fans out there, drop me a line if you want an epub version. I'm still floundering on select for this one and it won't be available on nook until I decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment